Queensland Museum is a well-established attraction in Brisbane’s South Bank. Nestled among all the action of the Cultural Precinct, it provides a unique and engaging venue for all kinds of events, from boardroom lunches and cocktail receptions to gala dinners or full conferences.
Fresh Catering (one of the top caterers in Sydney) recently expanded into the Queensland Market by taking over the catering at the Queensland Museum. As well as running the Collectors’ Cafe onsite (soo to become Cafe Muse), Fresh Catering also caters to events in the Museum and Cultural Centre Common areas.
They offer a great range of menus featuring Brisbane’s finest produce crafted by professionally trained chefs.
Queensland Museum is perfect for…
- Cocktail events
- Banquet Dinners
- Boardroom Lunches
- Gala Dinners
Looking for unique ideas? Why not try?
- a cocktail event under the giant plane in the Museum’s Main Foyer
- canapes and bubbles with T-Rex in Lost Creatures
- a banquet dinner on one long table in Whale Mall.
Why We Recommend Queensland Museum…
- It has a great central location with plenty of parking and public transport options.
- It’s a unique location with built-in theming and atmosphere.
- It is central to the best of Brisbane being so close to South Bank and the Brisbane River.
Are you ready to book or would you like to know more?
Let us help you organise your next event at the Queensland Museum. Call the Event Associates team or email us. With years of experience and unrivalled industry relationships we can bring you the best rates and the support to organise an outstanding experience.